Yonex VCore 100L (2021) Tennis Racquet
Intermediate players looking for speed and easy targeting will love this update to the Yonex VCORE 100L. At 10.4 ounces strung, this racquet swings much easier than the standard VCORE 100, but it still delivers the same great feel and spin-friendly precision. With its lighter weight, the VCORE 100L makes it easier for improving players to control the racquet's speed and angle through contact, resulting in greater command over the ball. In addition to widening the upper portion of the racquet's head, this 2021 update features Flex Force technology, which deploys a uniquely flexible graphite called NAMD-2 to increase racquet torque and spin. Yonex has also redesigned the grommet system with String Sync, which utilizes funnel shaped inserts to help the strings snap back powerfully during impact (think spin). Overall, this update to the Yonex VCORE 100L checks all the right boxes. Improving players looking for a user-friendly performance racquet should love this one.
- Product Name: Yonex VCore 100L (2021)
- Manufacturer #: VC06100L
- Headsize: 100 sq. in.
- Length: 27"
- Beam Width: 24mm / 25mm / 22mm
- Balance: 33cm/(13 in.) - 2 Pts Head Light
- Weight Strung: 295g/(10.4 oz.)
- Recommended String Tension: 45-60 lbs.
- Racquet/Player Type: Intermediate
- String Pattern(Mains X Crosses): 16 x 19
- Composition/Construction: H.M. Graphite/2G-Namd
- Colors: Tango Red
- Power Level: Low-Medium
- Stiffness/Flex: 66 RA
- Grommet Technology: String Sync
- Frame Technology: Flex Force (NAMD2)
- Handle Technology: Vibration Dampening Mesh
- Swing Type: Medium-Full
- Swingweight: 306 kgcm
- Swing Speed: Medium-Fast
- Manuf. Recommended String: Polytour REV / Polytour PRO / Rexis
- Misc: No Cover