Yonex Ezone 105 2022 (7th Gen) Tennis Racquet
Yonex adds a new chapter to the EZone 105! Updated with a new cosmetic and more stable beam construction, the EZone 105 is ideal for the beginner or intermediate player who wants the undeniable advantages of a slightly larger head size. This racquet should also work for the savvy doubles player who wants a powerful serving racquet that feels fast and solid at net. New to this racquet is 2G-Namd Speed, a material technology that helps the racquet flex optimally at impact. The signature Technology remains Yonex's ISOMETRIC head size, a time tested feature that makes Yonex racquets feel more comfortable and forgiving than conventionally sized equivalents. This racquet also features a Vibration Dampening Mesh in the handle for a cleaner, more comfortable feel at impact. As with the previous generation Yonex has created a great option for the player who wants a light and comfortable racquet with controllable power.
- Headsize: 105 sq. in.
- Weight Unstrung: 275g/(9.6 oz.)
- Weight Strung: 290g/(10.2 oz.)
- Length: 27"
- String Pattern: 16 x 19
- Stiffness/Flex: 66
- Power Level: Medium
- Swing Speed: Medium
- Swing Type: Medium
- Racquet/Player Type: Beginner-Intermediate
- Composition/Construction: 2G-Namd Speed Graphite
- Grommet Technology: Liner Tech (Straight-hole Grommets), Shockless Grommets
- Frame Technology: Isometric Design, Oval Pressed Shaft (OPS), Vibration Dampening Mesh (VDM)
- Recommended String: Rexis
- Colors: Sky Blue/Navy
- Recommended String Tension: 40-55 lbs.
- Misc: No Cover