Pickleball is evolving as a sport. What started as a fun game now has become a complete sport with a variety of gear for players to perform at their best. This gear includes pickleball paddles , balls, shoes, and clothes etc. Having to carry each thing independently can be problematic and that is where pickleball bags come in handy. These bags help you stay organized by keeping all your stuff in one place. Pickleball bags have become an essential part of a player’s sports kit. They not only help you carry your things together but also prevent you from losing them.
Pickleball bags come in a variety of styles with different fabrics enabling you to choose the one that suits you. Selecting a bag for yourself is simple you just need to keep a few things in your mind;
- Size: The size of a bag is something you should definitely consider before buying it. A large bag is not suitable for you if you don’t have multiple pickleball paddles. A smaller bag will suffice for you and will also be easier to carry around.
- Weight: Large bags with thick material makes them heavy and you do not want that. You want to have a lightweight bag with which you can move around easily.
- Budget: Before buying a bag, you should have a well-defined price range in your mind. Pickleball bags are available at different prices, and you do not want to fall for an expensive option that isn’t even right for you.
- Durability and comfort: These are the two things you should not compromise on even if you have to pay a few extra bucks. For longer runs, you require a comfortable pickleball equipment bag that lasts you many years to come.
- Style: Pickleball bags come in different styles like pickleball tote bags, duffel bags, backpacks and simple paddle covers. The options are multiple, each with its own pros and cons. I am sure you are looking for the most stylish pickleball bags but before buying, you need to know what exactly you are looking for.
Best Selling Pickleball Bags in 2022
Keeping in mind these things, buying a pickleball bag is going to be a piece of cake for you. We have compiled a list of best selling pickleball bags in 2022 with a detailed guide enabling you to choose the one that is perfect for you.
1. Selkirk Backpack Pickleball Bags
Selkirk is one of the finest brands when it comes to the world of pickleball. Their bags are amongst the most popular ones in the market. Thanks to the polyfiber V9+ material, they not only look awesome but also resist damage making them durable in longer runs. Pickleball bags Selkirk comes in 3 different sizes;
- Selkirk Day Backpack: Smallest and of course cheapest amongst all three. It is extremely lightweight with a versatile design allowing you to carry it around easily. You can easily fit up to 6 pickleball paddles in it along with the pickleballs and your clothing. Selkirk day backpack also has additional padded pockets in which you can put in your phone, wallet, and keys etc.
- Selkirk Team Backpack: A perfect medium sized bag. Not too small but not too big either. It has a large main compartment for your pickleball paddles, balls, shoes etc. A protected laptop sleeve, dedicated cell phone pocket, large mesh water bottle pockets and internal zipped compartments are few additional features of this bag making it suitable for all advanced to professional players out there.
- Selkirk Tour Backpack: A bag with no compromise. Selkirk Tour Backpack is one of the best selling pickleball bag having fully loaded specs perfect for all pickleball enthusiasts that love to keep their sports gear organized. Selkirk has not only kept all the features of its smaller variants, but also upgraded them to the next level. There is also a ventilated shoe compartment for you to put your sweaty shoes in after the game. ·
2. Bella Groovy Pickleball Duffle Bag
For those who are looking for pickleball bags for ladies, here is a perfect selection for you. Bella pickleball bags, due to their unique colourful design, are amongst the most stylish pickleball bags available out there. Bella Groovy pickleball duffel bag is specifically made for ladies. It has a bright shiny elegant pattern that will impress all your fellow pickleball players. Created by pickleball players themselves, this bag will hold all your essential belongings both off and on the court. The outside padded paddle holder keeps your pickleball paddles secure and away from your inner compartment giving you the luxury of extra room on the inside. Some other advantages of this bag include ventilated holes and designated pockets for phone and pickleballs.
3. Bella Bella Sport Cobalt Blue Pickleball Bag
Due to the popular demand, Bella has altered the design of previous mentioned bag and made this unisex variant, Bella Sport Cobalt Blue pickleball bag, for both males and females. Having the same dimensions as the groovy duffel bag, this bag also has extra soft straps along with rubber protection at the bottom to prevent the bag from getting stained or damaged.
4. Selkirk Premium Pickleball Paddle Bags
Pickleball bags are large, expensive and are recommended for professional players who have whole pickleball gear to organize. If you are someone who just wants protection for the pickleball paddle, these pickleball paddle bags are ideal for you. Selkirk Premium Paddle Case is made from durable leather and has a soft fabric interior with zippers providing ultimate protection to the paddle. The large size of this pickleball paddle cover allows you to fit pickleball paddles of all shapes.
5. Franklin Sports Pickleball Sling Bag
Another unisex pickleball bag that has an adjustable sling giving you the comfort of carrying your stuff easily. Franklin Sports Pickleball Sling bag can hold up to 6 paddles or 40 pickleballs and will still have some room for your personal devices. Priced at just $35, this is amongst the best selling pickleball bags, perfect for all new players who want to keep their pickleball gear at one place.
Final tips and thoughts
Pickleball has come a long way. There is a variety of gear in this sport and buying a bag is highly recommended to help keep you organized.
Pickleball bags are available in different styles. My tips for you are:
- Know your requirement and choose the style that is right for you
- Don’t fall for expensive options. Buy a bag that fits all your necessary equipment and is also with-in your budget
- Lastly, do not compromise on the quality. You do not want to get a bag that does not even last long.