Yonex VCore 100 (2021) Tennis Racquet
The Yonex VCORE 100 continues to evolve for the modern game. With its lively and spin-friendly response, this racquet is great for playing aggressive tennis. At 11.2 ounces strung, the VCORE 100 is weighted for intermediate players, but it should also appeal to the more advanced player in the market for speed. New technologies include Flex Force, which uses a uniquely flexible graphite (NAMD2) in the lower hoop/upper shaft to help the racquet bend more optimally at impact. Yonex has also redesigned the grommet system with String Sync, which utilizes funnel shaped inserts to help the strings snap back powerfully during impact (think spin). Additional technologies include a Vibration Dampening Mesh in the handle for added comfort, along with several aerodynamic features that reduce wind drag for easier acceleration. Ultimately, with subtle updates to the feel and response, the Yonex VCORE 100 continues to be a great option for experienced players who want easy power and spin-friendly precision.
- Product Name: Yonex VCore 100 (2021)
- Manufacturer #: VC06100
- Headsize: 100 sq. in.
- Length: 27"
- Beam Width: 24mm / 25mm / 22mm
- Balance: 32cm/(12.6 in.) - 4 Pts Head Light
- Weight Strung: 315g/(11.2 oz.)
- Recommended String Tension: 45-60 lbs.
- Racquet/Player Type: Advanced
- String Pattern(Mains X Crosses): 16 x 19
- Composition/Construction: H.M. Graphite/2G-Namd
- Colors: Tango Red
- Power Level: Low-Medium
- Stiffness/Flex: 66 RA
- Grommet Technology: String Sync
- Frame Technology: Flex Force (NAMD2)
- Handle Technology: Vibration Dampening Mesh
- Swing Type: Medium-Full
- Endorsed by: Eugenie Bouchard, Angelique Kerber
- Swingweight: 324 kgcm
- Swing Speed: Medium-Fast
- Manuf. Recommended String: Polytour REV / Polytour Strike / Rexis
- Misc: No Cover