Yonex VCore Pro 97H (2022) Tennis Racquet
Yonex adds another chapter to one of its most stable player’s racquets. Named the VCORE PRO 97H and endorsed by Stan Wawrinka. Like the previous generation this frame is designed for the advanced player who wants plow-through, precision and feel. For 2021, Yonex tweaks the shaft geometry to help the racquet bend more effectively during impact. They’ve also added a slightly thicker beam for extra stability and pop. Yonex also adds 2G-NAMD (Flex Force) to the graphite layup. This is designed to help the frame snapback more effectively during impact. Other material updates include Flex Fuse which utilizes a soft polymer in the layup for added comfort. Yonex's signature technology remains the ISOMETRIC head shape, which creates a larger sweetspot and more forgiving feel. As with the previous generation, this update includes VDM (Vibration Dampening Mesh), a handle technology used to reduce harsh impact vibrations.
Ultimately, with some impressive updates to the beam construction and feel, the 97H continues to be a great choice for advanced players who want a racquet that does not get pushed around.
- Product Name: Yonex VCore Pro 97H (2021)
- Manufacturer #: VCP0397H
- Headsize: 97 sq. in
- Length: 27"
- Balance: 31cm/(12.2 in.) - Head Light
- Weight Strung: 345g/(12.1 oz.)
- Recommended String Tension: 45-60 lbs.
- Racquet/Player Type: Advanced
- String Pattern(Mains X Crosses): 16 x 19
- Composition/Construction: Flex Force/Graphite
- Colors: Black/Green/Purple
- Power Level: Low
- Frame Technology: Isometric Racquet Shape, 2G-Namd Flex Force, Flex Fuse
- Handle Technology: Vibration Dampening Mesh (VDM
- Endorsed by: Stan Wawrinka
- Swing Speed: Fast
- Swing Type: Full
- Manuf. Recommended String: Polytour REV / Polytour Strike / Rexis Speed
- Misc: No Cover