Introducing the VCORE PRO 97D! Like the previous version, this racquet’s 18x20 string pattern and 97 square inch head give it the control and feel that advanced player’s are looking for. For 2021, Yonex tweaks the shaft geometry to help the racquet bend more effectively during impact. Yonex also adds 2G-NAMD (Flex Force) to the graphite layup. This is designed to help the frame snapback more effectively during impact. Other material updates include Flex Fuse which utilizes a soft polymer in the layup for added comfort. Yonex's signature technology remains the ISOMETRIC head shape, which creates a larger sweetspot and more forgiving feel. As with the previous generation, this update includes VDM (Vibration Dampening Mesh), a handle technology used to reduce harsh impact vibrations.
Ultimately, the 97D is an obvious option for the experienced player who wants a stable racquet with impressive levels of control and feel.
- Product Name: Yonex VCore Pro 97D (2021)
- Manufacturer #: VCP0397D
- Headsize: 97 sq. in
- Length: 27"
- Balance: 31cm/(12.2 in.) - Head Light
- Weight Strung: 335g/(11.8 oz.)
- Recommended String Tension: 45-60 lbs.
- Racquet/Player Type: Advanced
- String Pattern(Mains X Crosses): 18 x 20
- Composition/Construction: Flex Force/Graphite
- Colors: Black/Green/Purple
- Power Level: Low
- Frame Technology: Isometric Racquet Shape, 2G-Namd Flex Force, Flex Fuse
- Handle Technology: Vibration Dampening Mesh (VDM
- Swing Speed: Fast
- Swing Type: Full
- Manuf. Recommended String: Polytour REV / Polytour Strike / Rexis Speed
- Misc: No Cover