Introducing the second generation of the EZONE Tour! Like the previous version, this racquet puts the spin-friendly precision of the standard EZONE 98 into a heavier, more stable package. Although more challenging to swing, this racquet's extra mass delivers an undeniable boost in plow-through and pop. In addition to widening the beam for extra stability and power, Yonex adds 2G NAMD SPEED to the graphite layup, resulting in increased pocketing and better ball feedback. The RA-stiffness is also a smidge higher than the previous version, resulting in a slightly crisper feel without compromising the plush feel for which Yonex player's racquets are known. Other technologies include Yonex’s time-tested ISOMETRIC head shape, a unique design feature that makes Yonex racquets feel more generous and forgiving than conventionally shaped equivalents. Ultimately, this update is a great option for intermediate and advanced players looking for a precise and spin-friendly weapon.
- Headsize: 98 sq. in.
- Weight Unstrung: 315g/(11.0 oz.)
- Weight Strung: 330g/(11.6 oz.)
- Length: 27"
- String Pattern: 16 x 19
- Stiffness/Flex: 64
- Beam Width: 23.5mm / 24.5mm /19.5mm
- Balance: 32cm/(12.6 in.) - Head Light
- Swing Weight: 332 kgcm
- Power Level: Low-Medium
- Swing Speed: Medium-Fast
- Swing Type: Medium-Full
- Racquet/Player Type: Advanced
- Composition/Construction: 2G-Namd Speed/HM Graphite
- Grommet Technology: Liner Tech (Straight-hole Grommets), Shockless Grommets
- Frame Technology: Isometric Design, Oval Pressed Shaft (OPS), Vibration Dampening Mesh (VDM)
- Recommended String: Poly Tour Pro / Poly Tour Strike
- Endorsed By: Naomi Osaka, Nick Kyrgios
- Colors: Sky Blue/Navy
- Recommended String Tension: 45-60 lbs.
- Misc: No Cover