With the Yonex EZone 110, Yonex delivers easy power and arm-friendly comfort to beginner and intermediate level players. This racquet should also appeal to the savvy doubles players who wants a powerful serving racquet with big put-away power at net. In addition to its user-friendly speed and spin-friendly string pattern, the EZone 110 packs an extended 27.25" length for added pop on groundies and serves. Technologies include Yonex's legendary ISOMETRIC head shape, a time-tested feature that gives Yonex racquet's their uniquely comfortable and forgiving feel. To further enhance comfort, the EZone 110 comes with a Vibration Dampening Mesh in the handle. Ultimately, the Yonex EZone 110 is simply a great choice for those looking for big power and luxurious comfort. In addition to being a nice option for the singles player, this racquet will supercharge your doubles game.
- Colors: Sky Blue/Navy
- Weight Unstrung: 255g/(8.9 oz.)
- Weight Strung: 270g/(9.5 oz.)
- Power Level: Medium
- Length: 27.25"
- String Pattern: 16 x 19
- Stiffness/Flex: 66
- Swing Speed: Medium
- Headsize: 110 sq. in.
- Swing Type: Medium
- Racquet/Player Type: Game Improvement
- Composition/Construction: 2G-Namd Speed Graphite
- Recommended String: Rexis
- Grommet Technology: Liner Tech (Straight-hole Grommets), Shockless Grommets
- Frame Technology: Isometric Design, Oval Pressed Shaft (OPS), Vibration Dampening Mesh (VDM)
- Recommended String Tension: 40-55 lbs.
- Misc: No Cover