Yonex EZone 105 Tennis Racquet
Yonex advances some great new updates to their EZONE racquet line for 2020. This EZONE racquet series has updated the 2018 version. Like previous generations of the EZONE 105; the racquet remains an easy-swinging player's frame that offers excellent feel, spin, and stability. The EZONE 105 (275G) comes with a new deep blue colorway update.
Yonex implements M40X Material Technology into the frame a strong elastic graphite added to throat for great stability and more power. New Liner Tech system for extra power + comfort. The EZONE EZONE 105 (275G) includes Vibration Dampenening Mesh within the handle of the frame which helps reduce shock.
Overall, the EZONE 105 (275G) places power firmly into the players' hands, allowing for additional ball speed. This is an ideal frame for all-around players looking for an oversized frame with power and comfort.
- Product Name: Yonex EZone 105 Deep Blue ('20) No Cover
- Manufacturer #: EZ06105
- Colors: Deep Blue
- Length: 27"
- Beam_Width: 23.5mm / 26mm / 23mm
- Weight_Strung: 290g/(10.2 oz.)
- Sport: Tennis
- Racquet/Player_Type: All-around
- Headsize: 105 sq. in.
- Composition/Construction: High Modulus Graphite/VDM
- String_Pattern(Mains_X_Crosses): 16 x 19
- Recommended_String_Tension: 40-55 lbs.
- Balance: 33cm/(13 in.) - Head Light
- Stiffness/Flex: 66 RA
- Grommet_Technology: Liner Tech (Straight Hole Grommets)
- Frame_Technology: Isometric, Vibration Dampening Mesh (VDM), M40X
- Swing_Weight: 305 kgcm
- Manuf._Recommended_String: Rexis, Tour Super 850
- Misc: No Cover