Women's Acacia Corrine Carr Signature
Designed by Corrine Carr and Acacia with the needs of Champion athletes in mind, the Acacia Corrine Carr Signature Edition is Acacia’s first ever pickleball shoe available in standard women’s sizing. The first ever Signature-shoe created for the sport of pickleball and is Acacia’s lightest and most agile pickleball shoe to date. The Upper is constructed of ProFlex material, an elasto-polymer fiber membrane that frames the shoe with a flexible, comfortable support structure. Thermally bonded and stitched wrap-around drag guard made from high grade leather. Micro-honeycomb (MicroHC) mesh material provides breathability for improved air flow and ventilation above toes. Heel Control Stability (HCS) provides an exceptionally strong heel counter to ground movements and to support ankles and heels during rapid lateral movements. Durable ballistic nylon inner lining.
-PlusLace additional offset eyelet provides the option to create a tighter connection at the top of the foot, using lacing performance techniques that reinforce the heel, allowing the player to loosen lower laces to relieve pressure.
-Texturized Acacia emblem and loops on tongue and heel allow for easy adjustment and fitting.
-PROgrip tread extends around the contour of the shoe to provide traction, comfort and support lateral movements.
-Official USA Pickleball Footwear.
- Colors: Light Blue/Black/White
- Type: Low Pickleball
- Sizes: 6-11
- Weight: Approx. 9.6 oz. (Women's Size 8)
- Upper: ProFlex membrane frame, MicroHC mesh, ballistic nylon
- Midsole: Water resistant ARK-Technology EVA foam provides elevation and structure
- Outsole: Non-marking anti-wear rubber with elevated heels increases leverage, control and balance
- Sport: Pickleball
- Insole: ProSole, silicone honeycomb-gel, anti-odor insoles with shock absorption
- Fit: Wider toe box, Corrine Carr model – Standard Women’s sizes
- Misc.: Official USA Pickleball Footwear