Wilson US Open GS 105 Tennis Racquet
The Wilson US Open GS 105 exemplifies the championship spirit and culture of New York with a design inspired by the city's vivid street art. With an emphasis on playability, this racquet boasts a generous sweet spot for added forgiveness and a fused construction with a thin beam for a comfortable mix of stiff and flexible characteristics. The result is authentic feel, consistent performance and unwavering confidence for players looking to take their game to the next level.
- Colors: Blue/Yellow/Red
- Weight Unstrung: 285g/(10 oz.)
- Weight Strung: 300g/(10.5 oz.)
- Balance: 34cm/(13.4 in.) - Head Heavy
- Beam Width: 22mm Flat Beam
- Length: 27.25"
- String Pattern: 16 x 19
- Headsize: 105 sq. in.
- Racquet/Player Type: Recreational-Beginner
- Composition/Construction: Fused Graphite/Aluminum Composite
- Frame Technology: Planar Beam Technology
- Grommet Technology: Double Holes grommet technology offers more power and a larger sweet spot
- Recommended String Tension: 48-58 Ibs.
- Misc: Pre-strung / No Cover