Achieve the ultimate combination of spin and power with the Wilson Shift 99 v1 Tennis Racket. Ideal for intermediate to advanced, all-around players, the Shift 99 has an innovative string pattern and bending profile built to be stable, yet laterally flexible for controllable power and devastating spin. A first of its kind, the Wilson Shift v1 collection was built and refined via player feedback from all over the world. Add in the plant-based materials used throughout the end cap and bumper, this racket will bring your game to the next level. All in all, this is a great option for intermediate and advanced players who want a versatile modern player's racquet that doesn't skimp on feel.
Shift Benefit: Modern Spin and Comfort
16x20 String Pattern: Slightly larger string pattern provides balance between control, spin, and power
Composition: Innovative geometry allows racket to bend in a way that generates ultimate comfort and keep more balls in the court
Reduced Environmental Footprint: End-cap, bumper composed of Agiplast, plant-based materials
Design: Arctic-prism design produces a clean, modern look that compliments its revolutionary technologies
- Colors: White
- Weight Unstrung: 300g/(10.5 oz.)
- Weight Strung: 315g/(11.1 oz.)
- Power Level: Low-Medium
- Swing Weight: 317
- Balance: 12.75in / 32.39cm / 6 pts Head Light
- Beam Width: 23.5mm / 23.5mm / 23.5mm
- Length: 27"
- String Pattern: 16 x 20
- Stiffness/Flex: 67
- Swing Speed: Medium-Fast
- Swing Type: Medium-Full
- Racquet/Player Type: Intermediate-Advanced
- Headsize: 99 sq. in.
- Composition/Construction: Graphite
- Frame Technology: ARC 3D - W|Labs innovation team's patent pending technology that utilized computer aided design software to create specific geometry that maximizes lateral bending without losing any torsional stability.
- Grip Type: Wilson Pro Performance (Grey)
- Recommended String Tension: 48-58 lbs.
- Misc: No Cover