Achieve the ultimate balance of spin and controllable power with the Wilson Shift 99 Pro v1 tennis racket. Ideal for experienced players who prefer a medium-heavyweight frame and are looking to add spin to their game. The Shift 99 Pro includes a dense string pattern and bending profile built to be stable, yet laterally flexible to produce devastating spin while maintaining control. A first of its kind, the Wilson Shift v1 collection was built and refined via player feedback from all over the world. Add in the plant-based materials used throughout the end cap and bumper, this racket will bring your game to the next level.
Shift Benefit: Modern Spin and Comfort
18x20 String Pattern: Dense string pattern enhances feel and enhances spin potential via lateral bending
Composition: Innovative geometry allows racket to bend in a way that generates ultimate comfort and keep more balls in the court
Reduced Environmental Footprint: End-cap, bumper composed of Agiplast, plant-based materials
Design: Arctic-prism design produces a clean, modern look that compliments its revolutionary technologies
- Colors: White
- Weight Unstrung: 315g/(11.1 oz.)
- Weight Strung: 330g/(11.6oz.)
- Power Level: Low-Medium
- Swing Weight: 332
- Balance: 12.75in / 32.39cm / 6 pts Head Light
- Beam Width: 23.5mm / 23.5mm / 23.5mm
- Length: 27"
- String Pattern: 18 x 20
- Stiffness/Flex: 68
- Swing Speed: Medium-Fast
- Swing Type: Medium-Full
- Racquet/Player Type: Advanced
- Headsize: 99 sq. in.
- Composition/Construction: Graphite
- Frame Technology: ARC 3D - W|Labs innovation team's patent pending technology that utilized computer aided design software to create specific geometry that maximizes lateral bending without losing any torsional stability.
- Grip Type: Wilson Pro Performance (Grey)
- Recommended String Tension: 48-58 lbs.
- Misc: No Cover