Wilson Echo Energy Pickleball Paddle
Broadly appealing for its extended handle that allows for an easier two-handed backhand grip, the Echo Energy injects liveliness into your game with a responsive paddle surface and a striking design. Its polypropylene honeycomb core effectively dampens vibrations for more comfortable feel upon contact. Constructed with a fiberglass composite material that lends strong, lightweight properties for smooth swings and generous shot depth, this paddle features a classic shape for versatile performance in singles or doubles play. Paddle is made in the USA and approved by USA Pickleball for competition.
- Created Season202106
- Sub DepartmentRacket
- Model TypeStandard
- Core TypePolymer
- Head Size70.5 sq in
- Length16 in
- Paddle ShapeClassic
- Weight7.7 - 8.1 oz
- Width8 in
- PO3 Fiberglass CompositeStrong, lightweight material delivers excellent responsiveness and shot depth. Softer finish adds element of touch and control.
- PolyCore-XPolypropylene honeycomb core dampens vibrations for superior feel and helps reduce noise on every stroke.
- Clear Spin TCHCircle-patterned spin technology on paddle surface induces enhanced spin for added control.
- Stop Shock Dampening Bumper GuardBumper guard protects the edge of the paddle against abrasions for added durability.
- PolyCore-X features polypropylene honeycomb core that dampens vibrations for superior feel on every stroke
- PO3 Fiberglass Composite comprises strong, lightweight material that delivers excellent responsiveness and shot depth
- Clear Spin TCH induces enhanced spin for added control with circle-patterned spin technology on the paddle surface
- Classic Shape creates appealing mix of power, control and feel; ideal for singles and doubles play
- Shock Stop Dampening Bumper Guard extends life of paddle by protecting edge of paddle against abrasions
- Extended handle with angled throat provides easier two-handed backhand grip
- Approved by USA Pickleball
- Made in USA