Wilson Burn 100ULS V4 Tennis Racquet
The lightest racquet in the Burn franchise, the new-look Wilson Burn 100ULS v4 produces an effortless swing that delivers pure power and excellent maneuverability. A Spin Effect Technology string pattern (18x16) provides precision spin and increased durability, making this an ideal racket choice for players who crave ample lightweight power with easy, smooth swings from the baseline. New model features orange bumper guard and a refreshed frame design for a fiery look.
The lightest, most maneuverable Burn racquet
Spin Effect Technology increases ball RPM without changing your swing to maximize spin
Parallel Drilling provides a consistent, more forgiving string bed response
High Performance Carbon Fiber offers increased frame stiffness for explosive power
New orange bumper guard adds lightweight protection for racket hoop
- Product Name: Wilson Burn 100ULS V4 (No Cover)
- Manufacturer #: WR045011U
- Headsize: 100 sq. in.
- Length: 27"
- Beam Width: 23/25/23mm Dual Taper Beam
- Weight Strung: 275g/(9.7 oz.)
- Racquet/Player Type: Intermediate
- Colors: Black/Orange/Grey
- Composition/Construction: Graphite/High Performance Carbon Fiber
- String Pattern(Mains X Crosses): 18 x 16
- Recommended String Tension: 50-60 lbs.
- Balance: 33cm/(13 in.) - 4 Pts Head Light
- Power Level: Low-Medium
- Stiffness/Flex: 67 RA
- Grommet Technology: Parallel Drilling
- Frame Technology: Spin Effect Technology (S.E.T)
- Handle Technology: Ergonomic End Cap
- Grip Type: Wilson Pro Performance
- Swing Speed: Medium-Fast
- Swing Type: Medium-Full
- Misc: No Cover