X-One Biphase is Tecnifibre's premium string. It is designed to take playability and durability to a new level by providing ultimate performance of power and feel, while extending string life by 20% and offering increased spin. X-one Biphase joins together H2C (High Heat Capacity) and NRG microfilaments to acquire this high power and dynamic response. X-One benefits from a process (trimerization), which bonds polyurethane to protect against wear and notching while maintaining high comfort and feel.
- Product Name: Tecnifibre X-One Biphase (Natural)
- Manufacturer #: BTXO
- Colors: Natural
- Composition: Composite Microfilament, Biphase process and Polyurethane
- Gauge: 15g (1.34mm), 16g (1.30mm), 17g (1.24mm), 18g (1.18 mm)
- Length: 39'
- Durability: 16g- 6.76, 17g- 6.3
- Playability: 16g- 8.71, 17g- 8.6
- Type: Multifilament
- Misc.: Tecnifibre recommends "pre-stretching" this string.
- Sport: Tennis