Always creating the exact gear serious players need, Tecnifibre has taken the Rackpack to a new level by creating an even bigger and more durable bag for traveling players. The Tour Endurance RS Rackpack XL is built identical to the RackPack Pro, yet it is even larger and can carry even more gear! It is lined with Tarpaulin, a strong, resistant material which is unbreakable, easy to clean, water-resistant and protects your gear from UV rays. It offers ample organizational features and features a middle compartment which will hold up to 6 racquets while the sides of the bag have the ability to hold more racquets or can be set up with compartments for holding other gear and there are also two mesh pockets to keep more of your smaller items organized. The large, ventilated shoe pocket on the exterior is big enough to hold 2 pairs of shoes or your dirty gear. There is also a small accessory pocket on one end to keep items like dampeners and grip tape organized. Lightweight, durable and water resistant the carrying system allows versatility as the bag can be carried as a backpack or over your shoulders with the two padded, adjustable straps.
- Dimensions: L28" x W13" x H13"
- Main compartment with lots of storage for gear and racquets -- the middle of the bag will hold up to 6 racquets while the sides of the bag can hold more racquets or be set up into compartments to carry more gear or can also hold racquets
- 100% Tarpaulin lining means this bag will hold its structure but is also scratch resistant, unbreakable, water-resistance and it keeps harmful UV rays out to keep your racquets and strings protected
- 2 mesh pockets on the top of the inside compartment large enough to hold a reel of strings
- Exterior large, ventilated shoe tunnel can hold a pair of shoes or is a good spot for dirty gear
- Exterior, small accessory pocket
- Attached straps are padded and adjustable and can be carried like a backpack or over the shoulder
- Grab handles on both ends and in the middle
- Color: White / Blue / Red / Black