The Tecnifibre TF-X1 285 is a next-generation racuet created to boost power all while maximizing stability, tolerance and comfort. The frame ergonomics have been optimized with a rounded head size and reinforced sections for more power and stability. Isoflex technology, an all-new progressive section design for the most flexible string pattern allowing players to maintain speed and precision with off-center shots. The exclusive shock absorbing technology X-Damp reduces harmful racquet vibrations by up to 36%: less fatigue and more performance. The TF-X1 285 tennis racket is more maneuverable at just 10.1 oz (unstrung).
For competitors, the TF-X1 285 tennis racquet is the best combination of power, stability, tolerance and comfort.
- Colors: White/Black/Neon Yellow
- Weight Unstrung: 285g/(10.0 oz.)
- Weight Strung: 300g/(10.6 oz.)
- Power Level: Low-Medium
- Swing Weight: 316
- Balance: 33cm/(13 in.) - Head Light
- Beam Width: 24mm
- Length: 27"
- String Pattern: 16 x 19
- Stiffness/Flex: 71
- Swing Speed: Medium-Full
- Swing Type: Medium-Fast
- Racquet/Player Type: Intermediate-Advanced
- Headsize: 100 sq.in.
- Recommended String: Black Code / X-One Biphase
- Composition/Construction: Graphite
- Frame Technology: Frame Ergonomy, Isoflex
- Handle Technology: X-Damp
- Grip Type: Wax Grip Feel
- Recommended String Tension: 49-55 lbs.
- Misc: No Cover