Tecnifibre updates the TFIGHT 295 ISO with a more responsive string bed while keeping the solid feel and impressive playability of the previous generation. Compared to the TFIGHT 300 ISO, this stick packs a thicker, stiffer beam along with a slightly larger head size, giving it a tad more power while still offering great control. Despite being the lightest member of the TFIGHT family, this racquet's 320+ swingweight holds up well against bigger hitters, and it also packs enough pop to get the ball moving effectively through the court. For 2023 Tecnifibre Tecnifibre updates this racquet with their ISOFLEX System which creates a more forgiving and consistent feeling string bed. Other features include Tecnifibre's innovative RS Section Beam, which combines square and elliptical shapes to deliver the perfect balance between control and power. With some nice updates the string bed response, this racquet continues to evolve in the right direction. In addition to being great for intermediates, this update also has enough stability for more advanced ball strikers.
- Colors: White/Royal/Red
- Length: 27"
- Beam Width: 23mm /23mm /23mm
- Balance: 32cm/(12.6 in.) - Head Light
- Recommended String Tension: 49-55 lbs.
- String Pattern: 16 x 19
- Composition/Construction: Graphite/Dyncore HD
- Weight Strung: 310g/(10.9 oz.)
- Weight Unstrung: 295g/(10.4 oz.)
- Power Level: Low-Medium
- Stiffness/Flex: 70
- Headsize: 100 sq. in.
- Swing Type: Medium-Full
- Frame Technology: IsoFlex System, RS Section, which is the perfect mix of the quare & eliptic sections. Isoflex technology
- Grip Type: Tecnifibre X-Tra Feel
- Swing Speed: 324 kgcm
- Misc: No Cover
- Swing Weight: 324 kgcm
- Racquet/Player Type: Intermediate