Introducing the TF40 305 (16x19)! With this racquet, Tecnifibre introduces a new model to the TF40 family. Unlike the original TF40 305 (launched in 2019), this racquet packs a modern 16x19 string pattern, giving it easier access to spin along with a slightly higher launch angle for easier depth. Although this model is lighter than the TF40 315 (16x19), it packs a higher swingweight (321-RDC), making it slightly better at smashing through the ball or redirecting higher levels of pace. That said, it still has enough speed for whipping up heavy spin, hitting shots on the run or reacting quickly at the net. Technologies include a stable RS Sharp beam along with Dynacore XTC for extra touch, dwell time and pocketing. This racquet also has Foam Inside for a more solid feel at impact. Ultimately, with its impressive combination of spin, precision and speed, the Tecnifibre TF40 305 (16x19) is a great option for intermediate and advanced players.
- Colors: White/Red/Blue
- Weight Unstrung: 305g/(10.7 oz.)
- Weight Strung: 320g/(11.3 oz.)
- Power Level: Low
- Swing Weight: 326
- Balance: 33.3cm(13.1 in.) - 3 pts Head Light
- Beam Width: 22mm
- Length: 27"
- String Pattern: 16 x 19
- Stiffness/Flex: 64
- Swing Speed: Full
- Swing Type: Fast
- Racquet/Player Type: Intermediate-Advanced
- Headsize: 98 sq. in.
- Recommended String: Black Code / Black Code 4S
- Composition/Construction: Graphite
- Frame Technology: RS Sharp Section, Foam Inside
- Grommet Technology: XTense BG Grommets
- Grip Type: Tecnifibre Xtra Feel
- Recommended String Tension: 49-55 lbs.
- Misc: No Cover