Tecnifibre partnered up with Roland Garros champ and top 10 player Iga Swiatek to produce the new Tempo Iga 2022 Tennis Racquet. With this version, Tecnifibre adopts a brand new bright white cosmetic. The 298 toes the line nicely between the precise and controlled T-Fights, and the maneuverable and powerful T-Rebounds. For the 298, Tecnifibre created a cross section using ELI square geometry. The beam feels slightly more squared off than the TFight RS models. Tecnifibre's Armour Cap grommet protects the frame, and the EZ eyelock eyelets help protect the grommets. At 11 ounces strung, and with a snappy swing weight, the 298 is a capable weapon for a lot of different ability levels. The 98 square inch head is paired with a 16x19 string pattern for string bed that creates a lot of bite. This racquet retains a really nice gloss finish, reminiscent of some of the classic racquets of the past. The T-Rebound 298 is foam filled for greater comfort and dampening. For competitive beginners and intermediates, the 298 will help create spin and depth at an easy to manage weight.
- Colors: White/Teal/Black
- Length: 27"
- Beam Width: 23mm
- Balance: 32cm/(12.6 in.) - 4 Pts Head Light
- Recommended String Tension: 50-55 lbs.
- String Pattern(Mains X Crosses): 16 x 19
- Composition/Construction: Dynacore XTC/Graphite
- Weight Strung: 313g/(11 oz.)
- Racquet/Player Type: Intermediate-Advanced
- Power Level: Medium
- Stiffness/Flex: 70 RA
- Grommet Technology: Armour Cap Grommet, EZ Eyelock Eyelets
- Headsize: 98 sq. in.
- Frame Technology: Dynacore XTC
- Swing Type: Medium-Full
- Endorsed by: Iga Swiatek
- Swing Speed: Medium-Fast
- Swingweight: 318 kgcm
- Misc: No Cover