Offering an impressive combination of control and feel, the Solinco Whiteout 305 will definitely turn some heads. With its traditional 21.7mm straight beam and 98 square inch head this racquet delivers the raw precision and excellent ball feedback that experienced ball strikers crave. It also comes with a near 330 swingweight, lending it enough mass to effectively redirect pace but also keeping it fast enough for quick exchanges at net. Technologies include 40T Carbon Fiber at 3/9 o'clock, resulting in a larger sweetspot and greater torsional stability. The feel is further enhanced by Liquid Crystal Technology which is added to the layup in order to reduce hash vibrations and lighten the load on your tendons. The Whiteout 305 also benefits from Foam Technology in the head, giving it a wonderfully solid feel through impact. Ultimately, the Whiteout 305 should help put Solinco on the radar of experienced players.
- Headsize: 98 sq. in
- Length: 27"
- Beam Width: 21.7 mm
- Weight Strung: 320g/(11.2 oz.)
- Racquet/Player Type: Advanced
- Colors: White/Black
- Composition/Construction: Graphite/40T Carbon Fiber
- String Pattern(Mains X Crosses): 16 x 19
- Recommended String Tension: 45-50 lbs.
- Balance: 32cm/(12.6 in.) - Head Light
- Power Level: Low
- Stiffness/Flex: 66 RA
- Frame Technology: Foam Core, Weight Control Module, Liquid Crystal Technology
- Swing Speed: Fast
- Swing Type: Full
- Swingweight: 327 kgcm
- Manuf. Recommended String: Solinco Tour Bite / Hyper-G / Confidential
- Misc: No Cover