Solinco Blackout 285 Tennis Racquet
Introducing the Solinco Blackout 285! Like the heavier Blackout 300, this racquet is defined by its combination of power, spin and accuracy. At under 11 ounces strung, it swings easier than the Blackout 300, making it great for the rising intermediate player who is looking to play aggressive tennis. Thanks to a near even balance, Solinco's Blackout 285 not only offers above average stability and comfort for its weight class, it also rewards full swings with enough pop to close out points. Technologies include 40T Carbon Fiber at 3/9 o'clock, resulting in a larger sweetspot along with a more stable feel through impact. In addition to a thick and powerful tapered beam, Solinco adds Liquid Crystal Technology which helps reduce harsh vibrations and lighten the load on your tendons. Ultimately, with the Blackout 285, Solinco has given intermediate players a very user-friendly tool for loading the ball with pace and spin.
- Headsize: 100 sq. in
- Length: 27"
- Beam Width: 23.5/26/23 mm
- Weight Strung: 300g/(10.5 oz.)
- Racquet/Player Type: Intermediate
- Colors: Black/Grey
- Composition/Construction: Graphite/40T Carbon Fiber
- String Pattern(Mains X Crosses): 16 x 19
- Recommended String Tension: 45-50 lbs.
- Balance: 33cm/(13 oz.)
- Power Level: Low-Medium
- Stiffness/Flex: 70 RA
- Frame Technology: Weight Control Module, Liquid Crystal Technology, Power Flex Zone
- Swing Speed: Medium-Fast
- Swing Type: Medium-Full
- Swingweight: 315 kgcm
- Manuf. Recommended String: Solinco Tour Bite / Hyper-G / Confidential
- Misc: No Cover