Re-engineered from the ground up, the All-New Wave Exceed Tour 6 AC continues to set the standard for premium performance racquet sports footwear. The next generation of MIZUNO ENERZY, ENERZY NXT - the lightest and most responsive ENERZY material yet - is integrated in the midsole at the forefoot to deliver explosive speed and change of direction for optimum performance and ultimate energy return. An updated MIZUNO WAVE® plate and an expanded D-Flex Groove, greatly increase lateral stability and help turn your power into speed around the court. One of the lightest and fastest shoes on the market, the Wave Exceed Tour 6 utilizes the new Dyna-Fit Eyelet and a redesigned and cushioned tongue to elevate the level of comfort and fit for the advanced tennis and pickleball player. The new DuRubber outsole provides the ability to both slide and stop while maintaining the luxury of a 6-month outsole guarantee. Exceed your expectations in the All-New Mizuno Wave Exceed Tour 6 AC.
- MIZUNO WAVE®: The MIZUNO WAVE® plate disperses energy from impact to a broader area providing a stable platform and a superior cushioning.
- MIZUNO ENERZY (FOAM): Offering versatility in its application, while still maintaining softness and resilience. It will help enhance performance capabilities.
- POWNCE: An exceedingly lightweight mid sole material with excellent comfort and resilience properties.
- D-Flex Groove: Diagonal flexible groove. A diagonal groove in the mid foot area allows the player to turn at maximum speed and power by efficiently transferring natural body movement and shift in direction.
- 3D-Solid: A unique upper providing the highest level of softness and durability, while maintaining breathability.
- DuRubber: Durable rubber that allows for longer wear
- Dyna-Eyelet Wrap: Eyelet structure wrapping the entire foot, providing a secure fit even in the most explosive movements.