The Hypercourt Express is a lightweight tennis shoe designed for on-court performance for the highest levels of play. Its upper is constructed with Seamfree™ technology, a state-of-the-art heat welded seamless construction method that bonds layers of TPU onto breathable tech mesh for flexible support without stitching. On the inside, a well-padded ankle collar provides comfort and stability while a molded Ortholite sock liner adds responsive cushioning underfoot. The Hypercourt Express’ outsole is made with K-Swiss’ signature Aösta 7.0 high-density rubber and features a deep herringbone tread, creating a tennis shoe specifically designed for unsurpassed durability and performance on all courts.
- Product Name: K Swiss Hypercourt Express
- Colors: White/Grey
- Type: Low Tennis
- Sizes: 8-8.5, 9.5-11.5, 13
- Sock Liner: Molded Ortholite x40 Sock Liner
- Upper: Durable synthetic leather.
- Outsole: Draggaurd Rubber & Aosta Rubber Outsole
- Midsole: Molded EVA Midsole
- Sport: Tennis