Head Instinct PWR 2022 (115)
The Power of Instinct
Updated with a new cosmetic, the HEAD Instinct PWR 115 2022 is one of the most powerful racquets in HEAD's lineup. In addition to being perfect for the beginner who is learning the game, the Instinct PWR is suitable for the savvy doubles specialist who wants extra power on serves and volleys. The signature technology is Graphene 360+, which combines the stability and power of Graphene 360 with SpiralFibers in the lower head for a cleaner feel at impact. Comfort and power are further enhanced by this racquet's large 115 sq. in head, which feels wonderfully forgiving on off-center hits. Ultimately, the Instinct PWR 115 2022 is simply a great option for any player who wants maximum comfort and power.
- Product Name: Head Instinct PWR 2022 (115)
- Manufacturer #: 234332
- Sport: Tennis
- Headsize: 115 sq. in.
- Length: 27.7"
- Beam Width: 29mm
- Weight Strung: 245g/(8.6 oz.)
- Racquet/Player Type: Game Improvement
- Colors: Cobalt Blue/Silver
- Composition/Construction: Graphene 360+/Graphite
- String Pattern(Mains X Crosses): 16 x 19
- Recommended String Tension: 52-62 lbs.
- Balance: 37.5cm/(14.8 in) - 1 Pt Head Heavy
- Power Level: Medium-High
- Stiffness/Flex: 70 RA
- Frame Technology: Graphene 360+
- Grip Type: HydroSorb Pro White
- Swing Speed: Slow-Moderate
- Swing Type: Compact-Medium
- Replaces: Graphene 360+ Instinct PWR 115
- Swingweight: 314 kgcm
- Manuf. Recommended String: Velocity
- Misc: No Cover