In the Power Series, Gearbox's patented SST ribbed core returns energy back to the ball with a higher speed velocity. In addition, the power option has more pop, is agile and excellent for players with a more aggressive game style or those wanting more power behind their spin shot. The New CX11 Elongated Power is powerful, longer in overall length, maneuverable and creates more spin. This paddle is perfect for players looking for more reach and singles players alike. The paddle also features a longer handle to help accommodate a two - handed shot.
If you are looking for a wider paddle with an even larger sweet spot, while keeping the thin profile, try the Gearbox CX11 Quad Power.
The 8.5 oz. option gives our players more stability and slightly more power with more force behind it. It’s perfect for players that want the maximum power behind their paddle. It’s also ideal for more humid and sea level conditions, as this weight will give more force behind the paddle without compromising your play style.
- Product Name: Gearbox CX11E Power Pickleball Paddle (Standard Grip)(Green)
- Manufacturer #: 1CX11E8P-2
- Colors: Green/Black
- Paddle Thickness: 11mm
- Composition/Construction: 3K Woven Carbon Fiber Face, T-700 Carbon Fiber Ribbed Core
- Technology: 3K Woven Carbon Fiber, Hyper-Bite Spin
- Handle Length: 5 5/8"
- Paddle Length: 16 5/8"
- Grip Circumference: 3 15/16" (Standard Grip) - Gearbox Smooth Wrap
- Weight: approx. 8.5 oz
- Sport: Pickleball
- Paddle Width: 7 3/8"
- Misc: USAPA Approved
- Player Type: Advanced
- Paddle Play Style: Power
- Warranty: 1-year limited warranty against manufacturer defects, defective materials, and workmanship
- Shape: Elongated Shape