Gearbox CX11E Control Pickleball Paddle
In the Control Series, Gearbox's patented SST ribbed core with T - 700 carbon fiber absorbs energy from the ball in turn allowing for more control going back.
The new CX11 Elongated Control Pickleball Paddle is longer, maneuverable and helps create more spin with its more narrow head. This paddle is perfect for players looking for more reach and singles players alike. The paddle also features a longer handle to help accommodate a two-handed shot.
If you are looking for a wider paddle with an even larger sweet spot, while keeping the aerodynamic profile, try the Gearbox CX11 Quad Control.
The 7.8 oz. option offers more maneuverability and gives players a slightly softer paddle with less force behind it. It’s perfect for players that want maximum touch out of their paddle. It’s also ideal for dry or high - altitude conditions, as the conditions are going to create a faster ball on its own.
- Product Name: Gearbox CX11E Control Pickleball Paddle (Standard Grip)(Yellow)
- Manufacturer #: 1CX11EC7-2
- Colors: Yellow/Black
- Paddle Thickness: 11mm
- Composition/Construction: 3K Woven Carbon Fiber Face, T-700 Carbon Fiber Ribbed Core
- Technology: 3K Woven Carbon Fiber, Hyper-Bite Spin
- Handle Length: 5 5/8"
- Paddle Length: 16 5/8"
- Grip Circumference: 3 15/16" (Standard Grip) - Gearbox Smooth Wrap
- Weight: approx. 7.8 oz
- Sport: Pickleball
- Paddle Width: 7 3/8"
- Misc: USAPA Approved
- Player Type: Advanced
- Paddle Play Style: Control
- Warranty: 1-year limited warranty against manufacturer defects, defective materials, and workmanship
- Shape: Elongated Shape