In the Control Series, Gearbox's patented SST ribbed core with T - 700 carbon fiber absorbs energy from the ball in turn allowing for more control going back.
The new CX11 Elongated Control Pickleball Paddle is longer, maneuverable and helps create more spin with its more narrow head. This paddle is perfect for players looking for more reach and singles players alike. The paddle also features a longer handle to help accommodate a two-handed shot.
If you are looking for a wider paddle with an even larger sweet spot, while keeping the aerodynamic profile, try the Gearbox CX11 Quad Control.
The 8.5 oz. option gives our players more stability and slightly more power with more force behind it. It’s perfect for players that want the maximum power behind their paddle. It’s also ideal for more humid and sea level conditions, as this weight will give more force behind the paddle without compromising your play style.
- Product Name: Gearbox CX11E Control Pickleball Paddle (Standard Grip)(Orange)
- Manufacturer #: 1CX11EC8-2
- Colors: Orange/Black
- Paddle Thickness: 11mm
- Composition/Construction: 3K Woven Carbon Fiber Face, T-700 Carbon Fiber Ribbed Core
- Weight: approx. 8.5 oz
- Paddle Width: 7 3/8"
- Sport: Pickleball
- Grip Circumference: 3 15/16" (Standard Grip) - Gearbox Smooth Wrap
- Paddle Length: 16 5/8"
- Handle Length: 5 5/8"
- Technology: 3K Woven Carbon Fiber, Hyper-Bite Spin
- Misc: USAPA Approved
- Player Type: Advanced
- Paddle Play Style: Control
- Shape: Elongated Shape
- Warranty: 1-year limited warranty against manufacturer defects, defective materials, and workmanship