Develop at pace. The Dunlop CX 200 Junior 26 is a premium tennis racquet for young players aged 10-12 (depending on their height). The soft frame design and low, unstrung weight of about 243g provide a great feel for a young player. The Dunlop CX Junior Series has been developed for players who want an introduction to playing with more comfort and power, with minimal risk of injury. Players who want to get their game off to the best start.
- Product Name: Dunlop CX 200 Junior 26 (Strung) (2021)
- Manufacturer #: 10312907
- Head size: 100 sq. in.
- Length: 26"
- Beam Width: 22mm
- Balance: 32.5cm/(12.8 in.) - 7 pts Head Light
- Recommended String Tension: 52-62 lbs.
- Weight Strung: 265g/(9.3 oz.)
- Racquet/Player Type: Junior
- Composition/Construction: Graphite
- String Pattern(Mains X Crosses): 16 x 19
- Colors: Red/Black
- Stiffness/Flex: 66 RA
- Grip Type: 0L/(4 in.)
- Misc.: No Cover