Babolat Pure Aero Rafa Team Tennis Racquet
The perfect trade-off between power, spin, and maneuverability. The lighter Pure Aero Team (285g, unstrung) offers even better handling than the standard Pure Aero version. The balance-weight pairing provides easier grip and control. Equipped with Aeromodular 3 and FSI Spin technologies, this racquet delivers both power and spin. Ideal for junior players, as well as intermediate and expert players looking for a lighter and easier-to-handle alternative to the standard Pure Aero.
- Product Name: Babolat Pure Aero Rafa Team
- Sport: Tennis
- Headsize: 100 sq. in.
- Length: 27"
- Beam Width: 23/26/23mm
- Weight Strung: 300g/(10.6 oz.)
- Racquet/Player Type: Intermediate
- Colors: Yellow/Purple/Orange
- Composition/Construction: Graphite
- String Pattern(Mains X Crosses): 16 x 19
- Recommended String Tension: 50-59 lbs.
- Balance: 32cm/(12.6 in.) - 7 Pts Head Light
- Stiffness/Flex: 69 RA
- Grommet Technology: FSI Spin Grommets
- Frame Technology: Aeromodular Technology, Cortex Pure Feel, CarbonPly-Stabilizer
- Grip Type: Syntec Pro
- Swing Weight: 307 kgcm
- Swing Type: Medium-Full
- Power Level: Low-Medium
- Manuf. Recommended String: RPM Blast / RPM Rough
- Misc: No Cover