Introducing the Babolat Pure Aero Rafa Origin, the racquet with the closest specifications to Rafa's customized racquet. Unlike the standard Pure Aero, the Rafa Origin doesn't put any dampening technology between player and ball, giving it the kind of direct ball feedback that advanced players crave. Additional features include Babolat's iconic Aeromodular beam and Woofer grommet system. This racquet also comes with a firm 69+RA, providing a crisp, powerful and stable response that has attracted generations of players. What defines the Rafa Origin, however, is its 365+ RDC swingweight, making it very challenging to swing but giving it the needed heft to absorb and redirect the highest levels of pace. Those who can leverage this racquet's mass will find dangerous levels of power from the baseline and rock solid stability at net. In addition to being a great collectible, this is a must buy for those who want to see what it feels like to swing a tour level racquet. Get this rare collectible while supplies last.
- Headsize: 100 sq. in.
- Weight Unstrung: 317g/(11.2 oz.)
- Weight Strung: 332g/(11.7 oz.)
- Length: 27"
- String Pattern: 16 x 19
- Stiffness/Flex: 70
- Beam Width: 23mm / 26mm / 23mm
- Balance: 33 cm / 4 pts Head Light
- Swing Weight: 371 kgcm
- Power Level: Low-Medium
- Swing Speed: Medium-Fast
- Swing Type: Medium-Full
- Racquet/Player Type: Advanced
- Composition/Construction: Graphite
- Grommet Technology: FSI (Frame String Interaction) Spin Grommets
- Frame Technology: NF² Tech, Aeromodular 3 Design
- Recommended String: RPM Blast / RPM Rough
- Endorsed By: Rafael Nadal
- Grip Type: Babolat Syntec Pro
- Colors: Yellow/Pink/Blue
- Recommended String Tension: 50-59 lbs.
- Misc: No Cover