Introducing the Babolat Pure Aero Rafa, the lighter, faster companion to the Rafa Origin. At under 11 ounces strung, this racquet makes it easy for intermediate players to load the ball with pace and spin. Like the heavier model endorsed by Nadal, the Pure Aero Rafa does not put a lot of technology between player and ball, resulting in a more "connected feel" at impact (think control). The user-friendly combination of speed and stability continues at net where the Pure Aero Rafa comes around fast to deliver a wonderfully solid feel for its weight class. In addition to Babolat's iconic Aeromodular Beam and Woofer Grommet system, this racquet comes with FSI Spin Technology, which features wider cross spacing for a tighter grip on the ball.
Ultimately, the Pure Aero Rafa is not only perfect for the intermediate player looking to go on offense, it should also tempt the more advanced ball striker looking for a lighter spec with fewer tradeoffs in the stability department.
- Colors: Yellow/Pink/Blue
- Weight Unstrung: 290g/(10.2 oz.)
- Weight Strung: 305g/(10.7 oz.)
- Power Level: Low-Medium
- Swing Weight: 319 kgcm
- Balance: 33 cm / 4 pts Head Light
- Beam Width: 23mm / 26mm / 23mm
- Length: 27"
- String Pattern: 16 x 19
- Stiffness/Flex: 68
- Swing Speed: Medium-Fast
- Swing Type: Medium-Full
- Headsize: 100 sq. in.
- Racquet/Player Type: Intermediate-Advanced
- Recommended String: RPM Blast / RPM Rough
- Composition/Construction: Graphite
- Endorsed By: Rafael Nadal
- Frame Technology: NF² Tech, Aeromodular 3 Design
- Grommet Technology: FSI (Frame String Interaction) Spin Grommets
- Grip Type: Babolat Syntec Pro
- Recommended String Tension: 50-59 lbs.
- Misc: No Cover