Updated with a more powerful beam and some impressive material technologies, the 2021 VCORE PRO 100 is ideal for intermediate and advanced players. With its 100 square head, this racquet is a tad more forgiving than the 97 square inch models but it still delivers phenomenal control on big cuts. For 2021, Yonex tweaks the shaft geometry to help the racquet bend more effectively during impact. Yonex also adds 2G-NAMD (Flex Force) to the graphite layup. This is designed to help the frame snapback more effectively during impact. Other material updates include Flex Fuse which involves a soft polymer in the layup for added comfort. Yonex's signature technology remains the ISOMETRIC head shape, which creates a larger sweetspot and more forgiving feel. As with the previous generation, this update includes VDM (Vibration Dampening Mesh), a handle technology used to reduce harsh impact vibrations.
Ultimately, this user-friendly player's racquet continues to be an outstanding option for intermediate and advanced players who want easy targeting on full swings. The great feel is a nice bonus!
- Product Name: Yonex VCore Pro 100 (2021)
- Manufacturer #: VCP03100
- Headsize: 100 sq. in
- Length: 27"
- Balance: 32cm/(12.6 in.) - Head Light
- Weight Strung: 315g/(11.1 oz.)
- Recommended String Tension: 45-60 lbs.
- Racquet/Player Type: Advanced
- String Pattern(Mains X Crosses): 16 x 19
- Composition/Construction: Flex Force/Graphite
- Colors: Black/Green/Purple
- Power Level: Low-Medium
- Frame Technology: Isometric Racquet Shape, 2G-Namd Flex Force, Flex Fuse
- Handle Technology: Vibration Dampening Mesh (VDM
- Swing Speed: Medium-Fast
- Swing Type: Medium-Full
- Manuf. Recommended String: Polytour REV / Polytour Pro / Rexis Speed
- Misc: No Cover