Yonex adds another chapter to one of their most popular player's racquets with the new VCore 95. It has been reengineered with a new beam construction and material technology. With its compact head, and moderate stiffness level, this racquet combines the traditional virtues of control and feel with impressive levels of speed and spin. In addition to getting updated with a slightly thicker, more powerful beam, Yonex has widened the racquet's head resulting in a more powerful and spin-friendly hitting frame. For 2021, the VCore 95 features some impressive technology updates, including Flex Force, which uses a uniquely flexible graphite (NAMD2) in the lower hoop/upper shaft to help the racquet bend more optimally at impact. Yonex has also redesigned the grommet system with String Sync, which utilizes funnel shaped inserts to help the strings snapback powerfully during impact. With some impressive updates to the feel and beam construction, the Yonex VCore 95 keeps getting better. Experienced players looking for a speedy and precise midsize racquet with outstanding feel should start here.
- Product Name: Yonex VCore 95 (2021)
- Manufacturer #: VC0695
- Headsize: 95 sq. in.
- Length: 27"
- Beam Width: 21.5mm / 22mm /21mm
- Balance: 31cm/(12.2 in.) - 7 Pts Head Light
- Weight Strung: 325g/(11.4 oz.)
- Recommended String Tension: 45-60 lbs.
- Racquet/Player Type: Advanced
- String Pattern(Mains X Crosses): 16 x 19
- Composition/Construction: H.M. Graphite/2G-Namd
- Colors: Tango Red
- Power Level: Low
- Stiffness/Flex: 64 RA
- Grommet Technology: String Sync
- Frame Technology: Flex Force (NAMD2)
- Handle Technology: Vibration Dampening Mesh
- Swing Type: Full
- Endorsed by: Denis Shapovalov
- Swingweight: 323 kgcm
- Swing Speed: Fast
- Manuf. Recommended String: Polytour REV / Polytour Strike / Rexis
- Misc: No Cover