Yonex advances some exciting updates to their EZONE racquet line for 2020. This new EZONE racquet series has updated the 2018 version. Like previous generations of the EZONE 98; the racquet remains an easy-swinging player's frame that offers excellent feel, spin, and stability. The EZONE 98 (305G) comes with a new deep blue colorway update.
Yonex implements M40X Material Technology into the frame a strong elastic graphite added to throat for great stability and more power. New Liner Tech system for extra power + comfort. The EZONE 98 (305G) includes Vibration Dampenening Mesh within the handle of the frame which helps reduce shock.
Overall, the EZONE 98 (305G)places power firmly into the players' hands, allowing for additional ball speed. This frame is an impressive option for the intermediate to advanced player with a faster swing, looking for excellent feel, spin, stability, and precision. The EZONE 98 is the heaviest offering within this new updated EZONE racquet series. Endorsed by Nick Kyrigos and Naomi Osaka.
- Product Name: Yonex EZone 98 (305g) (Deep Blue)
- Manufacturer #: EZ0698
- Colors: Deep Blue
- Length: 27"
- Beam_Width: 23mm / 24mm / 19mm
- Weight_Strung: 320g/(11.3 oz.)
- Weight Unstrung: 305g
- Sport: Tennis
- Racquet/Player_Type: Advanced
- Headsize: 98 sq. in.
- Composition/Construction: High Modulus Graphite/VDM
- String_Pattern(Mains_X_Crosses): 16 x 19
- Recommended_String_Tension: 45-60 lbs.
- Balance: 31.5cm/(12.4 in.) - Head Light
- Power_Level: Low-Medium
- Stiffness/Flex: 64 RA
- Grommet_Technology: Liner Tech (Straight Hole Grommets)
- Frame_Technology: Isometric, Vibration Dampening Mesh (VDM), M40X
- Swing_Speed: Medium-Fast
- Swing_Type: Medium-Full
- Endorsed_by: Naomi Osaka, Nick Kyrgios
- Manuf._Recommended_String: PolyTour Pro, PolyTour Strike, Rexis
- Misc: No Cover