Yonex EZone 100 Tennis Racquet
Yonex advances some great new updates to their EZONE racquet line for 2020. This EZONE racquet series has updated the 2018 version. Like previous generations of the EZONE 100; the racquet remains an easy-swinging player's frame that offers excellent feel, spin, and stability. The EZONE 100 (300G) comes with a new deep blue colorway update.
Yonex implements M40X Material Technology into the frame a strong elastic graphite added to throat for great stability and more power. New Liner Tech system for extra power + comfort. The EZONE 100 (300G) includes Vibration Dampenening Mesh within the handle of the frame which helps reduce shock.
Overall, the EZONE 100 (300G) places power firmly into the players' hands, allowing for additional ball speed. This frame is an impressive option for the intermediate to advanced player with a faster swing, looking to dominate with controllable power and comfort.
- Product Name: Yonex EZone 100 (300g) (Deep Blue)
- Manufacturer #: EZ06100
- Colors: Deep Blue
- Length: 27"
- Beam_Width: 23.5mm / 26mm / 22mm
- Weight_Strung: 315g/(11.1 oz.)
- Weight Unstrung: 300g
- Sport: Tennis
- Racquet/Player_Type: Intermediate-Advanced
- Headsize: 100 sq. in.
- Composition/Construction: High Modulus Graphite/VDM
- String_Pattern(Mains_X_Crosses): 16 x 19
- Recommended_String_Tension: 45-60 lbs.
- Balance: 32cm/(12.6 in.) - Head Light
- Power_Level: Low
- Stiffness/Flex: 69 RA
- Grommet_Technology: Liner Tech (Straight Hole Grommets)
- Frame_Technology: Isometric, Vibration Dampening Mesh (VDM), M40X
- Manuf._Recommended_String: PolyTour Pro, PolyTour Strike, Rexis
- Misc: No Cover