Inspired by Wilson's performance Blade line, the Blade Feel 23 appeals to developing juniors through a mix of playability, feel and design. Constructed of both stiff and flexible properties thanks to a fused graphite and aluminum construction, this racket lends commanding feel on every stroke. Complete with a clean and electrifying design, this frame is worth a serious look for any juniors looking to improve their game.
Recommended for ages 7-8
Clean tri-colored design inspired by adult Blade
Fused graphite/aluminum construction blends stiff and flexible properties for excellent playability
Provides excellent feel for developing juniors
Bumper guard protects racket frame from damaging contact
- Product Name: Wilson Blade Feel 23 Junior (Strung) (2021)
- Colors: Black/Lime/Silver
- Length: 23"
- Beam Width: 18mm Square Beam
- Grip Type: 00L - 3 7/8"
- Balance: 27.5cm/(10.8 in.) - 5 pts Head Light
- String Pattern(Mains X Crosses): 16 x 17
- Composition/Construction: Fused Graphite/Aluminum
- Weight Strung: 240g/(8.5 oz.)
- Racquet/Player Type: Junior
- Headsize: 95 sq. in.
- Misc: No Cover
- Sport: Tennis