Wilson Blade 100 V8.0 Tennis Racquet
The Blade 100 v8 offers Blade's signature feel along with an excellent blend of dynamic design, power and control for competitive players. Equipped with all-new FORTYFIVE°, a patent-protected carbon construction, this racket adds a few degrees of flexibility and stability from its previous version to create excellent feel for the ball. Boasting a slightly thicker beam than other Blade models for a boost of power and flashing a unique color-shifting elastic finish between shades of green and copper, this racket turns heads with both its looks and its next-level performance.
- Head (sq cm)645
- Head (sq in)100
- Length (cm)68.58
- Length (in)27
- String Pattern16X19
- Strung balance (cm)33
- Strung balance (pts)-4
- Strung weight (grams)316
- Strung weight (ounces)11.15
- Taper System (mm)22 MM FB
- Unstrung balance (cm)32
- Unstrung balance (pts)-7
- Unstrung weight (grams)300
- Unstrung weight (ounces)10.58
- Model NumberWR07950
- Parallel DrillingGrommet construction provides a consistent, more forgiving string bed response while dramatically increasing the sweet spot.
- Top Grip TaperTapered grip lends better feel for top-handed grip placement on two-handed backhand.
- FORTYFIVE°Patent-protected frame layup produces more connected-to-the-ball feel while better complementing the more modern, vertical swing path. Material increases both flexibility and stability without compromise through the swing.
- DirectConnectCarbon fiber handle extends to directly connect with end cap for improved feel and enhanced torsional stability.
- 100 sq in head size and weight offer ideal balance of power and control
- FORTYFIVE° increases flexibility and stability to produce a more connected-to-the-ball feel while better complementing the modern, vertical swing path used by most competitive players
- DirectConnect extends the carbon fiber handle to connect directly to the end cap for improved feel and enhanced torsional stability
- Dynamic, color-shifting elastic finish allows frame to morph between shades of green and copper
- Top Grip Taper provides better feel for top-hand grip placement
- Ergonomic End Cap yields improved comfort and playability
- Parallel Drilling provides a consistent, more forgiving string bed response