The Selkirk Vanguard Hybrid S2 paddle continues the tradition of a standard shape, yet it boasts the largest surface area of all of our paddles. The S2 was the brainchild of US Open Silver Medalist, Tony Tollenaar. With a shorter handle than the Epic, the S2 has a larger surface area on the face of the paddle. In fact, the S2 has the largest sweet spot in the Pickleball industry. The extra large surface area improves the overall power and control of the paddle, giving every shot more consistency.
If you are a hardcore Pickleball player that doesn’t mind a slightly shorter handle, the S2 is your paddle.
EdgeSentry™ Low-profile, lightweight and durable edge guard technology for a well-balanced, solid paddle technology for a well-balanced, solid paddle
QuadCarbon™ Face Proprietary bi-directional, cross-weave carbon fiber technology designed to achieve a larger sweet spot and longer resonance and provide consistency, maximum spin, and perfect feel.
X5™ Honeycomb Thick Poly Core Advanced polypropylene honeycomb technology works in conjunction with the revolutionary QuadCarbon Face to absorb vibration while providing a larger sweet spot and a softer feel.
VANGUARD Geo Grip™ Supreme comfort with enhanced wicking capability, improved traction, and premium style.
- Product Name: Selkirk Vanguard Hybrid S2 Pickleball Paddle (Pink)
- Manufacturer #: 2051_VG-Hybrid-MW-S2-Elec
- Headsize: 8.0" Paddle Width
- Length: 15.75"
- Grip Type: Grip Circumference: 4.25" (VANGUARD Geo Grip™)
- Weight: 7.9-8.4 oz.
- Handle Length: 4.5"
- Player Type: Beginner to Pro
- Paddle Technology: EdgeSentry™, QuadCarbon Face™, X5™ Honeycomb Thick Poly Core
- Composition/Construction: X5™ Polypropylene Honeycomb Core, QuadCarbon Face (cross-weave carbon fiber)
- Colors: Electrify
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Misc: USAPA Approved. Proudly Made In The USA.
- Sport: Pickleball